LifeGroups: Helping people become disciples of Jesus Christ by doing life together as we are:
1. Following Him
2. Being Changed By Him
3. Being On Mission With Him
God has called us to:
Discover Life Groups at Shiloh
FAQ on Life Groups:
1. What is a a life group? A small group of people who meet together once a week to encourage, challenge and care for one another for the purpose of grown in Christ together. In Matthew 28:19 we are instructed to go and make disciples… A disciple is someone who is following Jesus, being changed by Jesus and is committed to the lost.
2. What is the purpose of a life group? We believe at Shiloh our purpose is to Love God, love people and we do that by reaching our world one person at a time. We are using these life groups to propel this process. We desire to be a church that is making disciples through relational environment here and abroad.
3. I am in church regularly and in Sunday school? So why do I need to be a part of a life group? Life group is an opportunity to connect together through God’s word. Sunday School and church are often lecture style, where are you being taught to. In life groups we sit in a circle in more of a relaxed atmosphere. We talk as a group. One way to explain is this; the leader has a part to direct the group, the individuals have a part to listen and obey, and the Holy Spirit plays a part during the whole process. We aren’t there to “fix” each other or solve problems.
4. Is there a cost associate with the groups? There is not a monetary cost, but there is the cost of your time. We meet once a week for 1-1.5 hours. There is a not a Bible study book.
5. Is there childcare available? Absolutely! Just send Cindy a message to let her now how many kids to expect.
251.675.3587 | firstname.lastname@example.org
717 Cleveland Rd. | Saraland, AL 36571
Located at corner of Cleveland and 2nd